Friday, October 5, 2007

My battle with Hasselhoff

I forgot to mention in my previous post about my crazy dream last night. Now I know that pregnant women have crazy dreams, but I normally have crazy dreams so I don't think this is solely Kreacher's fault.

Here goes:

So somehow I am doing this celebrity death match thing and it is supposed to be teams of 2. Well, for some reason David Hasselhoff was my opponent and his partner didn't show and there were 2 other people on my team. So it should have been a quick fight 3 of us on 1 lonely David Hasselhoff... That was not the case! The 2 GUYS on my team left little old me to fend for myself with the "Hoff" and just watched and hoped I would tire him out. I got in the first shot and for some reason I decided to punch his hand. Of course, this did nothing as the Hoff is incredibly buff and manly and he proceeded to punch my hand and break some bones. After that all I could really do was tap his head softly with my broken fist. Needless to say I got thoroughly thrashed by Mr. Hasselhoff while these 2 guys were standing by watching the whole thing happen. Later in the dream I was on a bus with some random people and I was showing them all of battle wounds. My hands we all scratched up and I had a hand shaped scab on my hip. Why? I don't know.

And that my friends is what I did last night.

No comments: