Friday, October 12, 2007

A weird day

Yesterday was a weird/busy day. First off it was my brother's birthday, Happy 25th Birthday Derek! Also, it was my 3 year anniversary at work! Also... (yes there are a lot of alsos) One of the top people from Progressive was visiting our office so we were in meetings and training sessions all day so that threw me off.
After work we had to take Pele to the vet. It turns out he only weighs 7 lbs!!!!! Anyway, the doctor said a whole list of stuff that could be the problem but we decided to start with the cheapest solution and work our way up, so we are treating it as a food allergy or a virus and giving him antibiotics and only feeding him chicken baby food for the next couple of days. Poor guy. Of course a cat of mine would have a food allergy! Then we went to the Petaluma Outlets and I got a couple of skirts and stuff from Motherhood. After that we went to the Mann's house to record the Office on their DVR in case Richard didn't get back from his meeting in time to watch it but he did so we all watched it together. While I was over there I got a call from my friend/ex boyfriend Kyle telling me he is engaged! Congrats Kyle!!!!! So I talked to him for a little while and that was pretty much the end to a very odd day. Hopefully today will be a little more normal considering on our schedule for tonight is cleaning... Bleh.

Side note: Sorry Jeff but your brother says if you get Jaden we get Carter!

No comments: