Saturday, November 8, 2008

7 months just fly by!



I cannot believe that our little baby is 7 months old today! He just seems so old. We think he is teething (we've thought that before but this time we're pretty sure) and he is very "needy". He's wanting to be held more and his sleep schedule is changing. He goes in for the second half of his flu shot on Tuesday so we'll have the doctor check him out.
Things he does at 7 months:


  • Rolls around like crazy.



  • Laughs all the time whether he's tickled or entertained by finger puppets.



  • Eats some baby food (He ate an ENTIRE thing of pears today!)



  • hangs out on his tummy and scoots.



  • Yells at his binky.



  • Stands with help (he's been doing this since birth, but now we can't get him to sit because he wants to straighten his legs and stand.)



  • Sleeps unswaddled and through the night.

In other news, I applied for 3 night jobs at different hospitals around Salt Lake. I know it will be very hard to work at night and take care of the baby, but sometimes you have to do hard things.

We are gearing up for winter and luckily we were able to mostly outfit the baby at the end of last season (before he was born) so all we really need for him are mittens that will actually fit. We have some we can use for now. Hopefully by the end of winter he will fit in all his coats. Dave and I are another story. It's no secret that I've gained a little weight since the baby so of course my pre-pregnancy clothes don't quite fit. I've been able to make do but I desperately needed a coat. This week Old Navy is having a sale and their outerwear is 50% off. So we went for both of us to find coats and I got lucky.



Thanks Old Navy.

No comments: