Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!



Last night we had a Halloween party with some young couples from our ward (and of course Jeff and Rachelle.) It was really fun and I was surprised how many people we could fit in our little apartment. For family day on Thursday Dave and I made Halloween treats. We usually make something every year but this year was the big kahuna! We made: spiderweb brownies, rocky road fudge, chocolate caramel apples, white chocolate covered eyeballs, "halloweenies" (mummy wrapped coctail weenies), and flaky owls. Rachelle came over Friday to help and I would not have been able to finish everything with out her help. Sorry, I didn't get pictures of everything. The Halloweenies FLEW off the plate!

Pumpkin lanterns

White chocolate butterfinger eyeballs.

Spiderweb brownies


flaky owls

1 comment:

Dad and Mom Mann said...

I love the eyeballs and the owls. Great Job family!! Miss you.