Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Blog hiatus

Well devoted fans, We stink. I've been so faithful to you in the past but for the past few days nothing. It seems like every time I sit down at the computer I am sending out 10 or so resumes and getting far too many rejections. Honestly, it feels like all I've done the past week or so is send out resumes and watch Gilmore Girls. I actually had to check my camera to see if I'd done anything else. Here are the pictures I found:

I made Carter this tag blanket one night when I was bored. It was all stuff I had so no money was spent.

The boys wore Ute colors to church just to gloat after the big game.



It seems like Carter wants to learn to crawl. I've been putting him on the floor more.


World's most ghetto Chocolate mousse tort. My spring form pan is at Kaisa's house in Santa Rosa so Rachelle and I improvised with a pie plate, foil and some yarn. I will take a picture of the real beauty of it tomorrow.

And that's pretty much what I've been doing. Not much more than resumes and Gilmore Girls. I am planning on calling every Allstate office in Salt Lake on Monday (I figure Thanksgiving weekend would be a bad time to call) and attempting to find a day job. It's where I have my experience. Yes, I am completely crushed that I will only get to spend 3 hours a day with my child but I have to do it and it's only temporary. Dave will switch to looking for night jobs. Hopefully this will help us both find something. And fast!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I love your improvised pie pan. That's very clever.