Monday, November 17, 2008

One of THOSE days...

Today has been one of those days where you just wonder what will happen next. Scarlett came over at her usual 8:30am time and Carter was not asleep yet. It was difficult to get them both to go down because Carter kept crying and waking up Scarlett. Finally they both napped and didn't get up until close to 11am. What did I do while they slept? I completed my resume! Only... it didn't save. That's right I did the WHOLE thing, opened another word document and poof! It had magically disappeared. I tried to recover it with no luck, then I started again but the babies were getting up so I couldn't get very far.
Both babies were slightly fussy but not too bad. Carter was in his bouncer fed and watching his movie while Scarlett was eating in the Pack 'n Play. I went in the bedroom and was on the phone with Nancy and when I walked back out... Barf! AND NOT CARTER!!!! Surprisingly my child (The barf king) was not the one spewing all over and from his mouth and nose. Nope. That was poor little Scarlett! Of course, I immediately got off the phone but as soon as this all happened Carter got fussy. Long story short, I handled it and both babies survived. I eventually finished my resume and sent it out for 5 clerical night positions. It's just one of those days. Could be because I couldn't sleep last night until about 4am. Oh well, tomorrow is another day, right?

No comments: