Thursday, November 6, 2008

Righteous traditions

A few weeks ago we had a lesson in Relief Society on righteous traditions. It made me think of all the great traditions my family has. For our FHE lesson this week Jeff read the article the went along with the lesson. As we were discussing the Mann family traditions one stuck out in our minds. Every November my Mother and Father in law put up a blank piece of paper in their hallway. Every time they think of something they are thankful for they write it on the paper. Even people who visit their house write on the paper until Thanksgiving when it is usually completely covered. We decided we would carry on the tradition but with an artist and a scrapbooker in the house we got a little carried away. Here is our blank canvas:



4 comments:

Dad and Mom Mann said...

Awwwww, I love your "turkey" Count your blessings!! Could you write a few words on there for us or would that be not fair?? Let me know and I'll tell you what we would like you to write.

Brook said...

If you write your words on a paper and mail them to us we can glue them on! :)

Raphelle said...

How cute! I want one. You should sell those!

Mame Voelker said...

Such a good idea and so cute!!!!