Monday, November 10, 2008

All messed up.



Well my sleep schedule is officially screwed up! Yesterday a took a nap during the day and couldn't sleep at night and today I was so exhausted that I fell asleep at 7:00pm and now here I am awake at midnight.
Today was interesting. As previously mentioned I watched Scarlett for 5 hours. It went smoother than I thought, but at the same time I got completely worn out. I'm sure it will get easier as time goes by and tomorrow Dave will be home so that's good. We are thinking of taking the kids somewhere rather than just sitting at home. We'll see.
Carter has his doctor's appointment for the second half of his flu shot tomorrow. I think I am going to discuss changing his medicine with the doctor. The medicine he's using now isn't working as well as it did in the beginning and he still barfs all the time. I've heard Prevacid works well so I will ask him about switching. Otherwise we are paying $100+ a month for medicine that sorta sometimes "I guess" improves his condition and helps him maintain weight rather than beef up which is what we need. I will let everyone know how it goes tomorrow.


I thought I would also freak everyone out a little... I hadn't realized how much Carter had grown and changed until I looked at this:

No comments: