Thursday, October 30, 2008

My big little boy

My little boy is growing up! He has officially grown out of the swaddle! In fact he's napping unswaddled right now.

While we were singing him goodnight
Not his first choice in position (I had to flip him and scoot him down) but he slept like this from about 8PM to 6AM!
Sweet Potatoes in his super special Halloween bib from Cristina!
Posing because he knew Cristina wanted a picture
All clean
One of my favorite shirts (yes the writing is in french)
I dress him in orange after he eats sweet potatoes and I'm usually glad I do.


We also wanted to say Happy Birthday to Michael Philpott!!!!! Hope it's awesome and we can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Your little boy is super cute. I love all your pictures and even though I don't stop to comment very often, I'm always checking in. Thanks for letting us stay a part of all of your lives even though we're not in the same state any more.