Thursday, December 4, 2008

Big Fat Loser.

Since I've been sick I've been watching old TV shows on Dave's Laptop. Probably my biggest guilty pleasure is that I LOVE the Real World/Road Rules Challenge shows. I was watching an old season that I hadn't seen and one of the teams kept this huge beefy (not in a good way) guy on the team the whole season. I mean come on, we've all seen the types of people that go on the real world and road rules. Yes they are usually drinkers with rage issues that violate so many moral codes that your left feeling like you should take a shower after watching but they usually all have one other thing in common. They are GORGEOUS! Like skinny beautiful girls and muscles for miles on the guys, so why on earth would all of these people keep the giant fat guy on the team that long? Well, they did, regardless of the reason, and on the last challenge after being dragged a half mile in the ocean wearing a life jacket that didn't fit him, having his shoes put on him by some one on his team, having to run being chained to his 9 other remaining teammates (who are running for $30K each so you know they aren't going to slow down!) he collapsed and had to be taken away on a stretcher by 2 paramedics.


Then for some odd reason I decided to watch an episode of the Biggest Loser and of course there was a lot of big people on there, but one guy in particular could only work out for like 30 minutes a day because he was so unhealthy. I really wanted him to win.


That being said... I just got back from doing 20 minutes on the bike and 20 minutes on the treadmill! I feel great! I'm also "forcing" my husband to go too. We will not be like those fat guys and have health issues like that! End of story.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey - I am so glad you are blogging again and feeling better. We have been watching "The Biggest Loser" this season. It is pretty good. It is so amazing how much these people change.