Friday, December 19, 2008

Tummy time!

Carter is trying to be a big boy and all of the sudden LOVES tummy time! We just can keep him on his back anymore!

Watching Scarlett
Playing in his crib




Not wanting mommy to put his jammies on

Today was CRAZY! They let us out of work at 3:00pm because the snow was so bad but of course I didn't have a brush/scraper thingy so 3 of the girls from work de-snowed my car for me (glad I brought cookies today). I was so scared to drive home but I made it and it ended up taking me an hour and a half! About a minute after I walked through the door I got a call from Courtney, the girl I'm now going to be carpooling with, asking if I made it home alright. I thought that was very thoughtful. We will be staying indoors tomorrow and we will definitely be getting one of those brush/scraper thingys. At least I know I can now drive in the snow and that I average about 4mph!

2 comments:

Rory said...

Ha Ha Ha! Rookie snow drivers; you'll get the hang of it.

Michelle said...

I'm still pretty freaked out driving in the snow & I've been in Utah for 6 years now!