Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's alive!!!!!!

Ya, I'm surviving. I'm finally able to eat and have gotten my appetite back. I had a job interview for an insurance administrative assistant position Tuesday and it went well. I have another interview with the actual insurance company on Friday (Tuesday was with a recruitment company) and I'm really excited about it. I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but it would be a great job, with great pay that I am totally qualified for... but you never know. Even if I don't get it it's still good interview practice. The only sad thing about it is that I would be gone all day and I'm having the normal new mommy issues of separation anxiety although it does help knowing that Carter will be in the capable hands of his daddy. That also means that Dave will take over any babysitting duties that may be required. I will keep everyone updated.
Also, I'm thinking of cutting my hair and I need some help. I've had an A-line for some time now and although it is a fabulous haircut and is very flattering on a lot of people I think it's time for a change. What do you all think of this? (I'll need an in between style but it shouldn't take too long to get here)

4 comments:

Dad and Mom Mann said...

I'm very excited about your job possibility and feel that it will go well. This is the one you have been waiting for, you just didn't know it. As for the hair cut...I personally think that it looks kind of frizzy and jagged...like it was cut with big "pinking shears". It also seems to me like a hair style that wouldn't look like the picture for very long. It doesn't seem to really have much of a style to it. But that's just my impression, and maybe that is what you want? Love you!

The Edwards Family said...

Good luck on your interview!!! I think the hair cut is super cute! I used to have a cut like that and loved it and have actually been thinking about going back to it. I think it would look really cute on you! Go for it girl!

Raphelle said...

ha ha ha. That is so something my mom would say, too! :)

I think it's cute and would probably be very versatile.

Jeff n' Rachelle said...

i think it's really cute!!