Saturday, December 6, 2008

It's been a while


It feels like with everything else going on I haven't scrapbooked in ages! I finally had my book caught up on all the pages I'd made too. Oh well, How Fast They Grow lowered the price of their pages by $2 so when I make more pages and do another mass order it will be much cheaper! Yeah!
In other news, I had an interview yesterday. It went well but they told me they had interviewed 4 people just that day so I'm not getting my hopes up. I also met with someone else from the recruitment company yesterday and she set up another interview for me at a different company for an account manager position. I prefer this position but it's clear out by the airport. It's do-able, it's just more time spent on the road although if I got the job I would get every other Friday off so that kind of makes up for it. My interview with them is Monday so we'll see how that goes.

1 comment:

Dad and Mom Mann said...

At least you have a good finding company working for you. Hopefully all will be taken care of SOOOOOON!!!

We got our Web cam hooked up so we will have to try it all out soon. Dad and I have the Nativity performance the next two days so we won't be home from 6PM - 9:30 tonight and from 3:00 - 9:30 tomorrow as we have two performances. Let us know when you want to do it...maybe Monday night for FHE??