Monday, December 29, 2008

Ouch.

Today was my great grandpa's funeral. The service was beautiful and it was great to hear all about his life. We all went to the cemetery for the grave dedication and everything else and of course, right before everything starts I completely bite the dust! I was wearing Carter at the time but he is completely fine. I on the other hand got a bashed up knee and now can't even walk on my ankle. Work should be interesting tomorrow. I'm just glad Carter is ok. Sadly we missed that part of the service and pretty much all of the luncheon.

5 comments:

Karen said...

So sorry...it looks like it HURTS!!!

Dad and Mom Mann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dad and Mom Mann said...

yuck! how's that rock? Do you have a pic of your ankle? love Grandma!

Laura-Lu said...

Oh no, that looks much worse then you led us to believe. I'm so sorry that happened. I should have helped you walk over there.

Smarties said...

Oh Brook! You put on a brave face. I'm so sorry it happened. Glad you're doing better now. And way to sacrifice yourself for your child. You earned another badge of motherhood.