Monday, December 1, 2008

So sick!

Last night my best friend in the world became our ikea trash can/barf bucket. I can't believe how much I actually threw up! The last time that happened I was preggo (the test said negative so don't get excited) and before that I can't even remember. I haven't eaten anything since 2pm yesterday and really have no desire to. I've just been drinking lots of water and taking it easy. That being said, a lot of times I have these moments where I can't imagine what it would be like to be a single mom. Dave took care of me AND the baby last night and I was freaking out about having to watch the baby today if I was still pukey. Luckily, I feel a little better and Carter is being a very good boy.

2 comments:

Melissa Bond Davis said...

Oh man, I had that 2 weeks ago! i will never be able to eat a pomegranate again.

lots of crackers and sprite. Feel better soon cutie!

Karen said...

Isn't it good to have "friends" when you are not feeling well! Sorry you are sick! If you are going to spew...spew in this...(ikea trash can!)