Thursday, December 18, 2008

Lunch break!

I'm blogging on my lunch break at work. Of course I'm still the loser sitting at my desk at lunch time BUT I actually sat in the lunch room to eat for a few minutes! I'm surviving even though I'm totally not used to getting up early anymore (some would argue I was never very good at it). Last night I fell asleep on the couch at 7pm because I was so tired and Carter even fell asleep in his bouncer watching his They Might Be Giants movie which I don't think he's ever done before. He's been a trouper with the big changes we are forcing on him though. It was fun coming home and having him be happy to see me.
OH! I also get to listen to my favorite radio station on my computer at work!!! Hooray for Froggy! I've missed that morning show since we've moved.
So all in all we are surviving and doing well. I think Dave is enjoying Daddy daycare and being mostly done with school. He's mentioned that he might blog sometime soon so look forward to that.

No comments: