Saturday, January 10, 2009

It's been a very cute day so far!

I took a long nap and Yaya and Dada found me like this:


Then I got up and had some chicken and rice:





Then I sat in the bath for the very first time! I did such a good job and I even covered my Mann parts for most of Yaya's pictures:





Then Dada forced me to show all my new teeth to Yaya. It looks like I may even be getting 6 on the top:


Then I got to wear my Navy onesie from Amanda and Nathan! It finally fits me! I enjoyed a lot of sitting practice while Yaya took pictures. I love sitting now and I'm getting so good at it:






Then I played with my toys while my Yaya and Dada took down the Christmas tree:



And this is me a couple of nights ago at Uncle Jeff and Auntie Chelle's. I must have fallen asleep because we were there so late. It seems I'm never safe from Yaya's picture taking:


I had an exhausting day of being so stinking cute! Soon my Auntie and Uncle will be here to go get See's candy (We both have pound gift certificates) and watch movies with us. I can't wait!

1 comment:

Dad and Mom Mann said...

Carter, Grandma and Papa are so glad that you sent us a picture message on our phone to let us know about your great blog pictures. We are so proud of how well you are sitting and playing. And all those teeth!!! My goodness that's a lot of teeth to come in all at the same time. We hope you are not too fussy for Yaya and Dada.

WE love all the pictures and to see how you have filled out in your bath time pictures is great. What a wonderful difference. You be a good boy and we will see you soon on Skype. We love you bunches, Carter!