Sunday, January 11, 2009

Taking care of business

I realized last night I was getting a little behind on my scrapbook pages (behind in my opinion anyway) so my sweet husband let me work on them this afternoon while he watched the boy. I think I am pretty much caught up in making them, but now when we get extra money I have 8 pages to order. Yikes! I also got a really cute idea for his Valentine's day pictures/page so I will probably have at least 9 to order by the time I can afford it. Oh well, at least they are done. Enjoy! (Remember you should be able to click on them if you want to see them bigger or you can go to here if that doesn't work.)

This is why the bow tie pic didn't make it on the "cuteness" page:
I was WAY behind on this! I had only done 1,2,3 so it was hard to go back and remember what he was doing at 6 months. A special thanks goes out to my blog for helping me out.


I've learned my lesson about getting behind on these particular pages. I think it is easier to do 3 months on one instead of a page a month, plus I like to see the change on one page.


Dave and I argued over this one but ultimately it was my decision. He wanted a different picture but he came up with the "Sleigh bells ring" part so I call it a good compromise.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pages are adorable! I love the ties!! I must say you've got one of the best dressed children I've ever seen. So cute!

Michelle said...

I've got a bunch of scrapbook pages done that I need to order too when I get the extra $! He is adorable!

Emily said...

Brook, you are amazingly talented! Good job on all the cute pages. I feel like we still get to see Carter even though he is far way. Hope you are all having fun in the cold!

Teapot said...

Hello, we are local children's boutique located here in Santa Rosa. It is time to cast your vote for what you think is the best of the Bohemian in the North Bay.

Please take a minute to cast your vote for us! We could use your support!

Thank you!! Just take a look at our blog and it will lead you where you need to go.

Teapot

Dad and Mom Mann said...

Carter is so cute I can hardly stand it! He wrinkles up his little face like his Uncle Chris used to. I have copied and pasted some of these pictures from your recent blogs so that I can print them out, which I have for our enjoyment. We miss you all!!

SAM said...

Brook, You are the best blogger ever! It is fun to see how much Carter is growing.