Thursday, January 15, 2009

Mr Incredible

All I wanted this Christmas was a clean house (and my wedding rings resized but a clean house is cheaper) but with the craziness of the holidays it only got partly done. The other day at work I caught myself thinking "I really feel like making the bed" which I NEVER do. The next morning I asked Dave if he could make the bed if he had time and I came home to a clean house!!! Every room was clean. I seriously cried. I have the best hubby ever. Not to mention he's lost 5 lbs! Here are some pictures of our place now that we aren't ashamed of it:

The living room when you walk in:

The dining room:
The kitchen (It's not up close because we just made dinner and haven't cleaned up yet...):
The tiny bathroom (which I actually cleaned Sunday):
Our home office and a junior blogger:

Our bedroom:

We've been talking about moving the dresser for a while now and Dave moved it all by himself!


You've all seen Carter's room before but it always changes so here it is again:



A place for everything and everything in it's place! You should recognize some of these toys... Larry, Jazzy, Ferguson and Bisket are just a few. The toy box:


We found the perfect place for a giant alligator!

And of course, what's left of Christmas! These are all the cards we got this year. We hung them by the front door. See if you can find the one that you sent:

6 comments:

Raphelle said...

Wow!! What a great surprise to come home to! It looks fantastic. Carter's room is the cutest! I love the alligator's spot.

Emily said...

Good Job Dave! Your house is super cute.

The Edwards Family said...

Holy crap! It looks AWESOME!!! Way to go Dave and lucky you Brook! Now I can't wait to come over and see it in person! :)

Dad and Mom Mann said...

Dave, you are a great husband!! What a beautiful and thorough job you did. You make your mom proud! What a fantastic gift! Congrats on the weight loss too. Love you!!

The Edwards Family said...

And ps...I found my card in all it's glory!

Roger and Jackie Harris said...

Hey, I did find us. Cute idea.