Monday, January 19, 2009

A precious moment of motherhood

Today I had one of those moments. Like when I felt him kick inside my tummy for the first time, when they handed him to me in the hospital, when he smiled at me or when he fell asleep in my arms. When I got home from work today I opened the door and Carter was laying on the floor playing with his cup. As soon as I said hi and he saw me he dropped his cup and crawled all the way over to me! I was so happy! I LOVE this whole crawling thing even though I know it will be a lot more work. That moment made it worth it!
Now for some pictures:
Our friend's Ty and Tiffany invited us over for a game night and their little 4 month old Syrie let Carter sleep in her crib. I think it might have been too pink for him.
Baby model! Here he is showing off one of his stocking stuffers. These are Gerber "lil' dippers" and they are supposed to teach him to feed himself. He gets the "put it in my mouth" part but the dipping part needs some work.
Tonight was Carter's first ride in a shopping cart! Dave did the shopping and I got to play with Carter the whole time. He got a little fussy towards the end but I think that was because I forgot toys! Bad Mommy!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

That's very sweet.
I love the little dipper thing. I need to get Max one of those.