Sunday, January 25, 2009

Train show, toys, wrestling and pimp pajamas!

Train show:

This is Hogwarts and the Hogwarts Express:


Trains made entirely out of Legos:






Most of the pictures are of the back of his head because we couldn't get him to look away long enough to get a decent picture! Needless to say he liked it.




Hogwarts again and the Whomping Willow:



Mesmerized! Carter definitely likes trains! It made the trip worth it because both Dave and I weren't as pleased as we thought we would be.


Toys:


We've been playing a lot lately and we tried out a toy from Great Grandpa and Great Grandma Anderson.

He loved it once I stopped showing him what the mallet was for and just let him eat it.







Uh Oh! Here comes the Animal Train! It's headed right for us!


Wrestling:


I thought I could get Carter to crawl over to me by hiding one of his favorite toys behind my back. Well I got more than I bargained for!

He really wanted his giraffe!


Got him!
Giving Mommy a back rub!





Pimp pajamas:


We got these as a baby shower gift and I didn't fully appreciate how awesome they were until we put them on him today!








No comments: