Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What now?


I need help from anybody and everybody that is or has been in Mr Horner's history class at Santa Rosa High School. There will be many changes now that Obama is in office but the one that I'm concerned about now is the change in the end of the presidents song. I've tried to fit him in without making it sound dumb and I just can't make it work. I knew this day would come and I should have taken advantage of Jonathan before he left on his mission but I didn't. Any help would be appreciated, I'd like to have it figured out before Jonathan gets home from his mission so I can teach him and we can continue to sing it together. I have a little while... but it will bug me until I figure it out. Please help!
PS I am happy that Obama is president now, but I will be happier when I figure this out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Obama!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah Obama!!!!

Karen said...

Just sing with excitment and at the top of your lungs OBAMA! It works!