Sunday, January 11, 2009

Such a good friend

We had stake conference today and afterwards I went to say hi to Liz and Max. I was holding Carter but letting him stand on a chair holding on to the back and Max was sitting in his Mommy's lap holding the back of the chair. The two of them were chatting and talking to each other and all of the sudden Max nodded his head and accidentally bonked it on the chair. Max started crying (more out of shock than anything else I think) and all of the sudden Carter started WAILING! I mean full out scream crying. I couldn't help but laugh at him and his sweet concern for his good friend. He is such a loving and caring little boy and anybody would be lucky to have him as a friend.

He was dressed like a little professor today and it was adorable. (Yes, that's a bow tie.)


No comments: