Friday, January 30, 2009

Time for a change?

Everyone knows that I think my husband is the cutest thing ever, but lately I've been wondering if it is time for him to do a little style change. We'd been looking for the perfect style of glasses since he desperately needs new ones and my insurance kicks in the middle of March but I really like the ones he has and there aren't many styles for guys. Last night I was at Jeff and Rachelle's and Dave was off playing basketball when Rainn Wilson (Dwight from the Office) came on the screen as himself (not Dwight.) Either Jeff or Rachelle said "Dave's hair would look really good like that." So I started thinking... I think it would and in googling pictures of him for his hair I realized I also really liked the shape of his glasses. They are bigger than Dave's but the same basic style. So please see below and let me know what you think. Dave is considering the "style update" but wants some feedback from people other than me! Hair and/or glasses? You decide!



4 comments:

Dad and Mom Mann said...

Personally, I like Dave's glasses the way they are. I think that Dwight's glasses are old school and kind of geeky. They're kind of like the black rimmed glasses Dad had when I met him. I was glad when he changed into some that were a little less "Lone Ranger" obvious. You'll only be able to tell about the glasses as he tries on different styles and see what works with his face and eye shape anyway but a change would be fun!

As for the hair...knowing the thickness and texture of Dave's hair...I'm not sure that hairstyle is possible. Plus that, to me it looks like Dwight is balding and the wisps of hair are covering his receding hairline. Well...You asked for my opinion and now you have it. It will be fun to see what you come up with.

Dad and Mom Mann said...

By the way...Chris fixed our webcam connection so now you should be able to hear us.

Raphelle said...

Finding a new hairstyle for guys is tough. We've tried that a couple of times with Rory and always resort to the old look when nothing else works. It's so frustrating!

I would never have thought to pattern a style after Rainn Wilson but I admit it's not a bad look. Go for it! Good luck!

P.S. We will be in town April 9-18. When do you fly out?

Unknown said...

I think Dave should just make that face all the time.