Thursday, September 18, 2008

Dreams...

I've been known for having strange dreams, especially while I'm in the middle of reading Harry Potter. They range from full chapters of the book, to me being caught in a flood with Harry and Hermione, to the dark mark being over a building I'm about to enter, to my personal favorite... I was challenged to a wizard's duel by Snape in this huge outdoor arena. I was totally freaked out because I couldn't remember ANY spells when all of the sudden Tony Danza (no idea why) shows up and tells me he's going to somehow transfer all of his magical knowledge to me so I can better fight Snape. Well it turned out Tony didn't know any magic at all and I was lucky to wake up when I did or I could have ended up like Malfoy in bathroom in the 6th book! Sectum Sempra!
Any way the reason for this blog was that we just realized that I haven't had ANY Twilight dreams (I'm not complaining because I'd rather not dream about vampires) since I've been reading the books.
I have 2 theories:
1. J.K. Rowling creates an entire world in Harry Potter that it is easy to get caught up in where Stephenie Meyer creates within the real world.
2. I couldn't think of ANYTHING besides Harry Potter when I read those books and even my subconscious got obsessive...

Any other theories are welcome...

No comments: