Wednesday, April 11, 2007

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

I am going a bit nuts today because I am once again the only underwriter in the auto department! Seriously... I've had idiots calling me all day and not just any idiots, but 2 idiots have been calling me ALL DAY! Non stop! One of them kept calling harassing me for a quote even though I told her I was the only one here and that there were several quotes in front of hers. I told her I hadn't gotten her the quote yet because people kept calling me.... Meaning her! Then when I finally got her the quote it was like $3,000 higher than the other quote the insured had gotten from the same company so she called me, again, to ask why and when I told her that I had only entered the information I was given she thought I was accusing her of fraud and THEN she started accusing the other agent of fraud saying that they put in the wrong zip code ON PURPOSE! I swear this woman is crazy and she is driving me there too. AND to top it all off... I have to endure an extra hour of this since we won't have any coverage! This stinks. Well, my only break of the day is over so I better get my head glued back to my phone.


Think happy thoughts... think happy thoughts...

No comments: