Monday, April 2, 2007

Looking forward to a break!

I can't even say how badly I want it to be May 27th! Dave graduates on the 26th and we are going on a trip to Monterey for our anniversary. We definitely need time away. I am so stressed about work and it doesn't seem to be improving and the worst of it all is that Dave is not only working 40+ hours a week he is also a full time student at the JC. Ahhhhh! Won't next year be nice when we will be able to relax and get our lives in order and ready to move. I know the worst is yet to come (Dave still has years of schooling left) but the idea of having a whole year to spend some time together is what gets me through the craziness. When even the thought of a 2 day vacation makes you drool with delight, you know it's time for a break!

No comments: