Monday, April 9, 2007

Holy cow!

Did Dave actually post?????? I'm shocked! Looks like nagging does work after all! :)

So as he said the concert was amazing. The funny part was we were totally not ourselves there! We were screaming and singing at the top of our lungs and we even danced... in front of everyone. Luckily, no one was hurt this time! I was so glad that Dave's first concert experience was a good one because now it will be easier to convince him to go next time! And... I can now finally hear out of my left ear again.

So, my weekend actually wasn't as crazy as I thought it would be. We weren't out nearly as late as I thought we would be either night which was nice, although the 6am Sunrise fireside did still seem very early. It was actually really fun except it was quite a hike up to where we were going which I wasn't expecting so I wore crappy shoes that were practically slippers and sweats that were WAY too long and since it started raining I got covered in mud. Under different circumstances (better weather, better shoes and not at 6 am) it would have been awesome, but unfortunately I think I murmered more than I should have. The spot that we had the fireside was so beautiful that instead of going to the A's game tonight (which was sold out and will no doubt be a mad house) we are going to hike up there and have a picnic dinner. It should be fun.

In other news: In the past I've had dreams where I was given a baby girl and the other night I had a dream that I physically had a baby myself. This time it was a baby boy. I think I had this dream because now I'm starting to believe it's actually going to happen and sometime soon. I think this new found faith can do nothing but help.

1 comment:

megan said...

ohh man I'm so bored at work, and reading your blogspot (this is megan by the way). This is very entertaining. the manns rock!