Friday, April 6, 2007

My Favorite Season

So on top of my busy weekend, Monday night I will now be attending the A's home opener! I LOVE BASEBALL SEASON! My friend sent me a text message yesterday saying "we should go to opening day" and viola... now we are going. We still have to get tickets though, I hope they aren't sold out! I'm not exactly sure I will be able to stay awake for the game, but I will sure try.

Other than that the only thing new is that I'm having a really bad hair day today. I tried to curl my hair and for some reason it was not happy about it...

OH! And David dropped Calculus! That means that he will not only have Tuesday and Thursday evenings free to spend with me, but that he may actually have time to blog so that it won't just be me on here! That would definitely be nice. Needless to say it was a good decision since he has already passed it and was just taking it over for fun.

I am hoping to post pictures from the events of this weekend so come back and check if you feel so inclined. Wishing everyone a fantastic baseball season... GO A's!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: