Thursday, April 5, 2007

Busy weekend!

OK, so I'm realizing that I am totally over booking myself this weekend, but everything I'm doing is going to be really exciting and fun so I don't really have a choice. This is what I have planned:

  • Friday 1pm- Leave work and drive with Emily to Sacramento for Noelle's baby shower! The shower starts at 7 so that means we definitely will be up late!
  • Saturday 6am- Sunrise fireside with the Young men and Young women in my ward. I missed it last year and I heard it was incredible, so I WILL NOT miss it this year!
  • Saturday 3pm- Dave and I drive out to Konocti to see Rascal Flatts and won't get home until probably very early Sunday morning.
  • Sunday 11am- Church... not just church... Easter church.
  • Sunday 3pm-6pm- NAP!!!!!!
  • Sunday 6ish- Dinner with the fam.
  • And Monday morning- work at 7 am! I will be exhausted by then!

BUT... It's totally worth it and it will probably be one of the best weekends I've had in a while! I can't wait!

No comments: