Thursday, April 12, 2007

To be or not to be....?

I'm slightly torn right now because I have the opportunity to apply to be a personal shopper for Shade clothing (a cute, modest clothing company) and I was really excited about but now I'm not so sure. I mean I still might want to do it, but there are certain things that I am worried about. Mostly, I'm afraid that I will inconvenience my friends or others by trying to get them to host parties. The thing is though, that it is a good product, relatively inexpensive and people would get a discount going through me so it could be really good for my friends. I think I am going to weigh the pros and cons and see what I want to do. It could be a great opportunity for me, but then again it could be added stress that I don't really need.

No comments: