Monday, April 16, 2007

We really aren't this interesting!

Don't let our blog fool you, normally we just sit around and do nothing! But as Dave said it was another fun weekend. I cannot believe he let me cut his hair, I was so nervous I was almost crying! I guess he let me because he isn't afraid to shave his head if he ever needs to... He is far too nice to me! Saturday was supposed to be "get things done day" for me, but that didn't happen so now tonight is another night of spring cleaning. Hopefully we get farther tonight than we normally do.
Well, so far we have been unable to sell David's explorer and if we do not sell it by the end of May we probably won't be able to go on a vacation to Monterey which is a bummer, but there are more important things in life than whale watching and the aquarium and I'm sure that we will be able to go someday. We will just keep our fingers crossed that we can sell that car soon. If anybody knows anyone who might be interested in a 2 door Explorer give us a holler!
Dave already mentioned our doctor's appointment so I won't b0re you with another account, I just have to say that I am very relieved. I am probably more scared now than I was then, but also much more excited. It will most likely be a slightly difficult process for us, with all the extra hormones and the crazy time constraints I have no idea how it wouldn't be, but like Dave said it will be worth it.

No comments: