Thursday, April 19, 2007

yet another project.

We went to Joann Fabrics last night with the Young Women and as usual I found another project to start and mess up the house with. Hailey found a really cute shrug pattern and I really hope I end up doing this one because you can never have too many shrugs. I got the pattern and this greenish curtainy looking fabric and now I have to go back to get lining fabric. Loke told me and Hailey she would help us so hopefully they will turn out cute. If so I may even post pictures on here!

I have a stake meeting tonight, but I'm actually looking forward to it because it is my bi-annual (or however often it is) date with Karen. Hi Karen! You will probably be the first person to read this! See you tonight!
Other than that... well, I will post more this weekend. It's another busy one.

1 comment: