Friday, April 20, 2007

Happy Anniversary!

No, it's not our wedding anniversary, but today marks exactly 5 years of our first time holding hands in public! We went and saw E.T. in the theatre and I was completely terrified (yes. I have the scare tolerance of a 4 year old) so Dave was loving every minute of it. I know this makes me sound like a stupid sappy sentimental weirdo... and maybe I am, but is there really anything wrong with that? It was a big day for us!
So at lunch today I went and got Dave an "anniversary" present. You guessed it... E.T. on DVD!

Tonight we are going to be making corsages and boutineers (sp?) for the priest and laurel prom. It is definitely going to be a crazy day tomorrow because I am doing one of girl's hair and 2 of the girls' make up, plus my own. It will be fun though and for any of you that have seen me all this week you know that I have been practicing my updos for the occasion (except today... had to rock the "poof".) It should be a good day and I'm sure that we will be posting lots of good pictures on Sunday.

No comments: