Tuesday, April 17, 2007

A seriously crappy evening.

So much for spring cleaning! We spent all night cleaning up our bathroom after our toilet and our shower regurgitated all over the place with the same brown smelly "water." The plumber came and as soon as he detached our toilet from the ground and brought a very large dirty machine into our apartment I had to leave because I was going to start hyperventilating so I went and got dinner. By the time I got back the plumber (who coincidentally was named John) was gone and the house smelled remarkably like sewer. So we went to target and bought new towels (since ours were soaked through with the nasty "crap" that was coming out of our toilet) and while we were there we got a new shower curtain (also destroyed and smelly) and a new bath mat and rug. At least now our bathroom is clean and we needed new towels anyway, it just literally stinks that we had that big of a reason to do it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

So I just deleted a comment because I misspelled words, so I will try again. Any ways, new bath towels are always fun and at least your bathroom is clean now. Thanks for keeping up your blog, I love reaading about your busy lives.
Noelle

Laurel said...

Hi Brook and David- I'm so glad that you guys have a blog! I'm sorry to hear about your bathroom, but it is a pretty funny story. What can you say . . . shoot happens!check out our blog to keep in touch. www.olsongathering.blogspot.com