Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Upcoming Doctor's Appointment

I'm pretty excited because I finally made a doctors appointment to get my gluten levels checked and start the process of preparing for IUI. We wanted to try IUI as soon as possible, but we prayed about it and got our answer from a web discussion about gluten and infertility. Apparently you should be on the gluten free diet for 6 to 12 months prior to getting pregnant or you could be at serious risk for miscarriage or still birth. In my opinion it is not worth the risk so we've decided to be sure my gluten levels are normal before going through with the IUI, but of course I need to run all this past my doctor. The cruddy thing is my appointment is on Friday the 13th! Luckily, I am not a superstitious person and I've decided that Friday the 13th will be a great day. Hopefully going into it with that state of mind will help!

Also, I cannot wait until our home computer gets fixed so I can actually post pictures on here. Hopefully sometime soon...

No comments: