Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Things always turn out ok...

Last month was a really tough month for us financially and we were totally stressed out. I know this is a normal thing for newlyweds/college students but that doesn't make it any easier. Well, it's funny that whenever times are tough you scrape and safe and always make it through ok and then something great happens and you are back in the game! Dave just got a bonus from his work which in my opinion couldn't have come at a better time. It is such a relief to both of us! I am so glad that we are continuing to do what we need to do to survive and working together as a team. It is nice to make these good habits now when we are only supporting ourselves.

On top of having money to pay our bills and put into savings we also got an opportunity to buy tickets for a concert we both really wanted to go to the same day Dave got his bonus so we decided we would go! I am so excited because it is a group that we both really like! Rascal Flatts! I'm sure I will be blogging about the concert after we go so I will save my excitement for that, but it is just so nice to know that if you do what you are supposed to do everything will turn out ok.

No comments: