Thursday, October 23, 2008

Another book review

Another book I remembered from my childhood was Animalia by Graeme Base. I actually remember this being one of my absolute favorites because the pictures are so amazing! We got this book long before Carter and have enjoyed looking through it several times.


That's actually not the book I wanted to review. Recently we discovered there are other books by this same author, one of which is called The Eleventh Hour.

We ordered it from Paperback swap and I decided to read through it when it got here. It is supposed to be a mystery for kids... I don't know many kids that could figure this out! It is a little advanced for little Carter, but Dave and I loved it and were able to (just barely) figure it out. I would definitely recommend this book but to older readers and I would also recommend any of this author's books as the drawings are amazing! We've ordered another one already and can't wait to read it!

2 comments:

Melissa Bond Davis said...

GASP! Those were my favorite books when I was little! So amazing! I'm glad you all enjoy them!

mysitesrock said...

I just found another available via PaperBackSwap.com ... just requested it! Looks like one my kids will love! Thanks for the recommendation!