Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A fun day!

Today was a very full day:

Ikea with Stacey and Scarlett (not a very flattering picture but kind of funny)

Some good purchases: A (machine washable) play rug for Carter $15
Finger puppets that were cracking him up.

Grocery shopping and making dinner with Rachelle for our Halloween themed FHE. Mashed potato ghosts...


Carter was worn out from Ikea (even though he slept almost the whole time) and for the first time fell asleep on the floor. Face down.


He had to get a little more comfortable.


It was Jeff's turn to share his mission pictures and stories.


We played another fun game we got:


I built the monster and I WON!!! Yeah. I didn't think I did but Jeff read the rules again after we finished and it turned out I had won a while ago. Oops.

It was a very full day! I'm hanging out with some friends tomorrow morning so I should really get to bed.

1 comment:

Dad and Mom Mann said...

That was a fun day! I love those mashed potato Ghosts. Too cute!! Where did those plates come from? Are they real or paper?? Carter laughing without being touched...music to a grandma's ears!!