Monday, October 6, 2008

It's 3 am and I must be lonely...

My sweet husband was up until 3:30am finishing his design project which meant I spent the night alone. It's lonely, but at least I get the whole bed! Dave kissed me goodnight and said "enjoy it while you still can." I slept with one eye open not sure what would happen to me! Apparently it was worth the late night since he said his project was the second best in the class and the best had taken the class before. This part of the project was about different perspectives so he had to draw his model from all different views. Here are some pictures:

I really hoped I matched these up right...

I'm glad this is his favorite class as this is the closest related to his future field. It makes me happy that he is good at it because hopefully that means he will be a very successful architect. The teacher is always praising him for his neatness and attention to detail... I could have told you those would be his strong points. Awww... my cute little perfectionist! Love you honey and keep up the good work... while you still can!

1 comment:

Dad and Mom Mann said...

Oh my goodness...those are incredible drawings and what a fantastic project. I'm so proud of you, Dave. You have tremendous talent! I'm so grateful you have a very good teacher who really sees your talent and lets you know it. I'm also very thankful you have such a supportive and encouraging wife. Keep up the great work...both of you!!!!
Love you always!!