Saturday, October 4, 2008

"Vowels are important letters. There's a vowel in every word."

This year Dave and I don't have a lot of money to spend on Christmas presents so I've decided to make some of them. As I have mentioned several times on my blog Carter loves his They Might Be Giants movies and I don't know if I've mentioned it but he loves puppets. I've decided to make him the easiest looking puppets from the ABC DVD, the vowel family:

Yes, this is taken from my TV on pause. I got most of the supplies today, but I have a plea going out to all of my friends and family living in Salt Lake! If everyone could save their toilet paper and paper towel rolls for me I would greatly appreciate it. I will come pick them up! Please leave me a comment if you have any to spare. Thanks so much!

1 comment:

stacey said...

If I can remember, I'll save mine for you.