Sunday, October 5, 2008

We thank thee oh God for a prophet



Yesterday and today we had general conference. This morning I wasn't feeling well so we watched it at home on our laptop instead of going to Jeff and Rachelle's. Carter was kind of fussy so he napped for a little while and then got up.



Carter didn't want to sit still for long but as soon as he spotted President Monson on the screen he smiled. I thought this was pretty funny. Dave's says he must just have a friendly face. He did it quite a few times:

It was a good conference. My favorite talks were President Uchdorf and Elder Hales. Dave liked President Eyring's talk on Unity.

In other news: Carter is still gaining weight! He is getting over his cold but has a cough now. We keep the humidifier going at night and during naps and he's back to sleeping through the night. I knew if we were patient it would only take a few nights to get back into the groove. It's hard to sleep when you can't breathe very well. He's definitely a little trooper. His doctor's appointment is Thursday so we are looking forward to that.

2 comments:

stacey said...

That is so funny about Carter and Pres. Monson. We watched most sessions online. :) It is the way to go.

Mame Voelker said...

That is adorable!!!!! I miss you tons!!! I had a bad link to your blog on my bookmarks for the past month and a half so it looked to me like you hadn't posted anything since august. I'm so glad I figured out my mistake and can keep up with you guys again. Love you!!!!