Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Girl's day!

Today a couple girl's from the ward got together and went to Gardner Village. It was loads of fun and it was like Halloween heaven! Of course since Halloween is my favorite holiday I was going nutso the entire time. I think I uttered the phrase "that is sooo cute" about 60 times. It was super fun hanging out with the girls and I actually feel like I have friends (plural) out here now that I can do things with. We've also decided to make our ward mom's group once a week because once a month is just not enough!


Everyone loved seeing us all with our bjorns and kept asking us if we were some sort of organization or just friends. It was funny... like you guys have never seen 4 women with babies close in age before?

I guess the sun was in my eyes...

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

The Pugh's accept your TTR challenge. It's on!

Raphelle said...

Aah! Halloween is my favorite holiday too and definitely the most fun to decorate for. I want to go to Gardner Village! I've never been there except for a wedding dinner and then all the shops were closed. Did you buy anything?

Elizabeth said...

Yay for being able to keep things! I want to see your Eiffel Tower once you get it hung up.