Friday, October 3, 2008

Our day started rough.

So I went to bed last night and woke up today with the same stomach ache. Bleh and I've been tired all day. Also when Dave was giving Carter his medicine this morning he spilled some on the floor. 1 bottle of Zantac costs $70 so every drop counts. I'd say there's about $20 of Zantac on our carpet. Not to mention I've been having dream problems where I can't see what's going on clearly which will make even a dream about puppies scary. Dave had an essay due at 4pm today so he worked on that the majority of today and luckily Carter slept which means I got a couple of great naps. My other dilemma is that we are going to Dave's mission reunion tonight and we are supposed to bring a finger food. Well, I picked our outfits days ago and completely forgot about the food. Now I'm pretty much out of time to make anything good. Bleh. Hopefully tonight makes today better and we have fun. I get to see my friend Keith (Elder Bond as Dave knows him) from elementary school since he went to the same mission as Dave. Luckily he says he's going. I wonder what he's bringing...

1 comment:

ROAST said...

Arrgg... I am sad I am not going to the mission reunion to see you and meet you. :-)