Monday, October 6, 2008

I can't take you anywhere.

Ok, so I just posted but I decided this would be better separate from the last post. Ever since Dave's mission reunion I've been wanting chocolate caramel apples. So today, I made my first attempt. I made rocky road caramel apples and in my opinion they look delicious, however I would never serve them in public! This is the world's biggest mess of a project. Hopefully it's a good mess and the taste is worth it. They are chilling right now so I'll let you know!

5 comments:

Mame Voelker said...

Those look super yummy!!! PS I have my own blog now. http://amandavoelker.blogspot.com/

Mame Voelker said...

Hopefully we'll be home for the holidays. We want to be really badly, but we don't really know what the next couple months have in store.

Dad and Mom Mann said...

They do look Yummy and I know they are a lot of work. I tried it just once...took forever and all my kids did was eat the caramel off the apples and very little of the apples. It wasn't worth my time so I never did it again.

Jeff n' Rachelle said...

I have sampled these apples and they are good!

ROAST said...

Man those look good and make me want to have one.