Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Trains, trains and more trains!





I didn't blog yesterday ( I know... shocked) because I was busy having fun! We had our weekly mom's group and even though it was just me and my friend Liz it was fun. We had already asked Liz, her husband Brian and their little boy Max to come over for dinner and a game of Ticket to ride since we found out they played. We made enchiladas and had a fun time even though the babies were getting tired towards the end. They told us how to play ticket to ride online so while the boys (husbands not babies) were at basketball Liz and I played. When the guys got back all 4 of us played until about midnight!!! Brian kicked our butts with the obscene score of 175!


Today Liz and I took the babies to This is the Place heritage park and rode the little train there. It was fun even though we were expecting something slightly more grand and it was field trip day. While we were on the train the "conductor" told the kids to yell out the name of their school when he said "1-2-3- school" and the little girl behind me (to the right in the picture) didn't really get it and kept yelling out "SCHOOL!" It was funny and cute.


We also have some Birthday shout outs today! Happy Birthday to Jenna Philpott! We can't wait to see you in a month and hope your birthday is great!

And Rachelle! Happy Birthday and we will see you tomorrow!
My little scarface.

2 comments:

Dad and Mom Mann said...

I started a blog on Monday and finished it last night. I posted it and then went to see your new blog. I was surprised that my blog wasn't at the top of your list so I checked it and found that it had Monday's date on it. I changed that and re-posted it but it wouldn't change on your blog cause I came here after I posted with the wrong date. Just thought you should know there is a new blog from me that says "2 days ago" on your friends list.

That train place looks fun. I'd love to go there with you guys and Carter the next time we are out there. Where is it? I know he'll love it when he gets older and can understand what he is seeing.

Dad and Mom Mann said...

Forget what I just said...for some reasons my blog just went to the top of your list and it wasn't there before I made that last comment.
Wierd!!!