Thursday, October 16, 2008

Cornbelly's and birthday fun!



I have so much to post about that I will be doing several in a row! Yesterday was Rachelle's birthday and Dave and I made and decorated cakes for the occasion.




Dave did the lady bug...





Today we went to Cornbelly's corn maze with Jeff and Rachelle. It was really fun and beautiful outside.


Yes the maze was shaped like David Archuleta. They were playing his songs over the loud speakers.



Bird's eye view





Answering a question for directions. Auntie Rachelle took Carter through the maze in the Bjorn and he fell asleep.



Lost:

After picking our pumpkins and going through the maze we went back to Jeff and Rachelle's for dinner, the office and to celebrate!

Happy Birthday Rachelle!

We got Rachelle Ticket to Ride Europe. A little confusing but still super fun!

AND!!!! I FINALLY WON! I always lose... bad. Looks like all I needed was a new map!

And of course Carter at home, sitting on the couch watching TV. Check out that hair!


Phew. Very full 24 hours.

2 comments:

Dad and Mom Mann said...

Those cakes turned out so cute!! Good job kids. I don't understand that game but it looks like fun. More really wonderful pictures of your adventure. I love the one of the guys lost in the corn.

stacey said...

So are you guys for hire to decorate my cakes? What's the trick to frosting them so they don't look like mine did?